Terms and Conditions
Of your booking
By making a booking request you confirm that:
- You – the lead booker – are over 18.
- You have authority of all persons in your party to book on their behalf
- You accept the terms and conditions
- You agree that you are responsible for any loss or damage caused by you, or any member of your party or pet accompanying you.
Our Contract binds you, (the person named on the booking confirmation) and all members of your party, including children and any day visitors. You must ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Terms. Our Contract continues until the last member of your party has left the Location, including any extension to your stay and for such time afterwards as may be necessary.
Please note that we cannot permit a transfer of a booking to another person or party. The existing booking will need to be cancelled in accordance with the terms as set out within this document and a new booking made.
The maximum number of people occupying your accommodation must not exceed the number shown in the particulars of the cabin
Group and single sex bookings are welcome with the understanding that from 10pm we ask guests to respect the need for privacy and quiet by other guests. The log cabins are not suitable for stag and hen groups looking to play loud music and use our facilities for parties after 10pm, while we also understand that not all such single sex groups are rowdy.
What the price includes
You will pay to us the price of your holiday as set out online or as quoted by our staff at the time that you submit your Booking Request.
The price includes:
- Use of your accommodation for the maximum number of guests we indicate
- Use of the hot tub at your accommodation
Hot tub use
Please note that in order to maintain the best levels of hygiene, your hot tub may have been refilled on the day of your arrival. If this is the case, it will not be fully warm for comfortable use until the evening of your arrival. More often than not, the hot tub is ready for use as soon as you arrive.
Please pay careful attention to the rules listed below, as these will help maintain the cleanliness and safety of the hot tubs for your stay.
- No children under 2 years should use the hot tub and bathers under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You should consult your doctor before use if you are receiving medical attention or have a long term illness.
- Avoid using the hot tub if you are under the influence of alcohol, have eaten a large meal, are pregnant, or are on medication. Only use the hot tub after seeking medical advice if you have a condition that is affected by heat for example, a heart condition or high or low blood pressure.
- No food, glass, liquids, pets, bubble bath or oils allowed as these may result in the hot tub having to be drained.
- You should get out of the tub if you start feeling unwell, uncomfortable, giddy or faint.
- We recommend for safe use that you remain in the hot tub for a maximum of twenty minutes at a time and have a rest period of between 10 and 20 minutes. Overuse will affect chemical balance and overall enjoyment.
- Please take care when getting in and out of the hot tub as the decking is slippery when wet. Please keep your voice down after 10pm and do not use the hot tub during a storm.
Arrival and departure
Arrival time on site is 2pm, the latest check in we offer is 6 pm, unless by appointment organised with a member of staff.
If you are likely to arrive after 6 pm, we ask that you call us on 01530 411984 and let them know of your planned arrival time. They will also advise you on where to check in and get your keys.
Please note that for bookings more than 3 nights, your hot tub will be serviced at some point during your stay and, depending on the treatment required, therefore the hut tub may be out of action while it gets back up to temperature.
On the day of departure, please leave your cabin in a good state of cleanliness. Per our checking in form upon arrival, we do have the right to charge a £50 cabin cleaning fee post departure if the cabin requires extensive cleaning.
Check out on the day of departure is 11am, please leave the front door unlocked with the keys in the back of the door.
Your responsibilities when on site
Hill farm fully supports its staff in dealing with matters of policy at their sole discretion when the need arises. In placing a booking with us you agree that you and all members of your party will at all times comply with the requests of our staff.
As the person booking the holiday, you are responsible for the behaviour of all members of the party whilst on the farm. You are also responsible for the safety of all members of the party whilst on site and as such must notify our staff members of any additional requirements that you or your party may have in the event of an emergency. Any pre-existing medical conditions or mobility issues should also be reported to enable our staff to properly handle any unforeseen problems during your stay.
You are responsible for the behaviour of all members of your party. Please show consideration to other guests, our staff and our site. Noisy or disruptive behaviour, especially after 10pm, wilful damage to the cabins or other behaviour considered by our staff to be inappropriate may result in us asking you or a member of your party to leave the premises immediately. No refunds or compensation will be given in these instances, and we reserve the right to claim compensation for damages or inconvenience caused.
To respect the enjoyment of others, we ask that noise levels are kept to a minimum after 10:00pm.
Children remain the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times in the cabins, on the farm and during activities. Please ensure that your children are supervised at all times, especially on the farmyard or in the children’s play areas.
Please note that smoking of any kind is not permitted in any cabin.
For safety and privacy reasons we do not allow the public use of remote control helicopters, quadcopters or drones on our farm.
If you have any questions about this document, or about our accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01530 411984, or email Hillfarmpackington@hotmail.co.uk